Friday, December 28, 2007

Lowerbody ME day...

Yesterday was a busy day for me, with all the packing and eating and sleeping i had to do. Yet, i still managed to sqweek in a lowerbody lift. As i was walking in, i couldnt help but think to myself "its fucking game time" LOL yes I am that guido D-bag that everyone lovs to hate. Anyway heres how it went down

Mild stretching, straight into everyones favorite, Box squats
135X5
185X5
225X3
255X3
275X3 and lastly
295X3

I felt really weak after this b/c my squat should be alot higher. Im gonna really focus on this for the next few months

then went to weighted step ups. I didnt use a barbell b/c the gym has this machine where you have two cables by each side and you grab them and step up on a platform, which i used b/c A)its there and B) it can help my grip
each set was 8 reps/leg
1X40lbs
1X80lbs
1X120lbs

then stiff legged DL's
135X5
185X5
225X5
275X3
315X3
Im really happy with my strength level on those. Ill be back up to my juiced level in no time.

after that did plate pinchers with 10lb plates for times sets
1X40 secs
1X30 secs
1X20 secs
and i was done. I passed on the cardio b/c i had dinner plans with the girlfriend and her dad, who i have never met before and speaks very little english. That was real fun, lemme tell you. But i look at it this way, it had to be done and i got a steak dinner out of the deal!

No comments: