Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Big back day

My training day started off with me and big john showing up to Da' Hood, where Elliot was on ground like he just got hit by a drive by, homie G style. Apparently they were doing the prowler challenge, which was 6-40 yard sprints with the prowler plus 140 lbs. After elliot fell into the fetal position, next it was ryans turn. He mans out the sprints and immediatlely says "im good, im not gonna puke." Good enough for me, so I shut the camera off. Not 10 fucking second later, Ryans hunched over dry heaving. Little bastard, chance of a lifetime to catch ol' Hollywood at his worst. Oh well.

Now, to my workout. We start out with a abbreviated warm up and go straight into tire flips. I jump on the 600lb tire and man out 3 sets ranging from 4-7 reps. After that we did sandbag carries for 40 yard carries X 3 sets (200lb bag)

Next, Trap bar DL's
135X10
225X5
275X3
455X1(which is a new Personal record with the trap bar)

after that i finished with 100 sledge hammer slams broken up into 2X50 sets.

Backs kinda fried right now, in fact I dont really wanna move. Unfortunatly I have to b/c i dont think that stench I smell is the dog.

Shower Time, Bitches!

No comments: