Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Conditioning

Yesterdays training was fun. I was feeling good and ready to train. after the warmup, we did 100 burpies for time. Mac the fighter was there and of course cleaned house with us, but i think we held our own. Then it was buddy team wheelbarrow crawls for 4 sets of 10-15 yeards. After that i was pretty damn spent and sat around for a while in a daze. When i finally came to, I had some conversation with the coaches and i think the outcome was that I am weak and unimpressive but im not sure. After that I did what any self respective testosterone filled iron jocky would do and punched a hard object, this time a huge tractor tire, and quietly walked away.

the ride home sucked.


- I had a witty and impressive quote to go here but I forgot, I guess its my WEAK mind

No comments: