Wednesday, December 19, 2007

OK, this might come as a shock to you all...

....but i just found out. that well, im fat


LOL good ol family guy stuff.

Let me tell you how much ive enjoyed by being unemployed. Ive been training good, eating better, sleeping more and just plain enjoying life. I found out today ill be geting 1100 dollars /month for unemployment, plus my GI bill money, aaaaaand my drill pay. Plus whatever I make with my dad, ill be netting much more money than i did working full time. Its great.

Yesterday i did a pretty BA upperbody max day. I didnt do a new PR but I did put up my best bench effort since i joined the service. Story behind that is when i joined, i lost a shit load of muscle due to basic training and not being able to touch a weight the entire time. I came out 35 lbs lighter and alot weaker. Since then ive been slowly working back up to where I was and Im almost there. Now, if i can just put the two together(weight training and weight control) and meet in the middle eh?

started with lock out press
135X5
185X5
225X5
275X3

Heres when i maxed out on a full motion bench press
355X1 we filmed it and I got it up pretty easily. Feel confident on a 385 X1 by the end of the year

more lock outs

305X3
405X 1/2 I couldnt get this one up, man it pissed me off so i did
315X1 just to prove my manliness

Next was DB rows
90X10X2 per arm
and 90X12X1
next
one armed DB bench press
80X10X2 per arm
then burn out set 90X15, which fricking hurt

then lat pull downs with band press down superset
190X15
210X12

tough day

now on to todays

dynamic squats
135X2
225X2X8 sets
then timed squats to finish me off
135X21 in 50 seconds. I tried to go for 1 min but i almost fell on the 21st and i didnt have a spotter. I was spent

Onto calf press
8 plates for reps X3 sets

then weighted lunges
BWX15
50 lbs weightedX15X2 sets

then one leg legpress
155X10/leg
205X6/legX2

Right now im horizontal and dont plan on changing that for quite some time.

"My best friend is a man, with a lab coat and a grin, i hold my shaking hand, and he gives me medicine"

No comments: