Friday, February 15, 2008

Seriously, im fricking strong

I really am. I havent done an accessory day in 3 weeks and when i return to do one, im significantly stronger. I felt huge, i look huge and more importantly, im stronger.

I went to do some "bodybuilding" with the "bodybuilders" at the "gym" in clearwater. Had to jockey for position on the benches. The kicker today was after i finished my 3rd set of db incline press i took a 2 mins break in between, to rest before i went heavy. Well apparently no one there does more than 3 sets b/c some skinny ass kid with some "heavy" 25# db's jumps in and trys adjusting the bench to his needs. I quickly jump and politely ask if i can finish using the bench before he commendeers it. He gives me the "fuck you, whatever" look. so i grab the big boys and do it up while he sits and watches.

Seated BB mil press
barX8
96X10
135X8
185X4

DB incline press
50#X10
75#X12
95#X10
105#X8, which felt amazing

db hammer curls
40X9/arm
45X8/arm
50/7/arm

ez bar tricep pressdowns
50lb for a million reps
60lb for 1/2 million reps

felt amazingly strong, and Im really excited about getting eve stronger. Hell i might even do a cycle sometime this year just to be that much bigger, and so i can hear all the schmucks say Im only strong b/c of the juice. To them ill just show these natural training logs, b/c IM A BIG MOTHA FUCKER ALREADY!

No comments: