Friday, January 11, 2008

ME Lowerbody in the hood

went down to the hood yesterday to do some squating. Stopped off at yayas first to get some grubbage and then continued my 800 hour trek down to souf st pete......dawg. started with a quick dynamic warm up and some stretching and went straight into high box squats.

barX5
135X5
225X3
315X3 and finally
365X1 which is the highest weight ive squated in a year and a half. I know it sounds pathetic, but im getting my aquat above my bench and thats good.... cuz its normal.

then barbell step ups
95X8/leg
115X8/leg
135X6/leg and
155X5leg

went into stiff leg DL's for 2 sets just to do a hammy finisher
155X10
225X10

then after a short break i did 8 20 yard prowler pushes without any rest (cept for the last set i took a 15 sec breather) 4 with high, 4 with low

Then i grabbed 2 45 lb plates and farmer walked about 120 yards just to work a little grip action. Cleaned up, and went to the ink shop to drop off my new design for todays ink. Its nothing big, but its gonna be cool. Ill have pics this weekend. Tomorrow is strong man, and im gonna be hurtin.

Hannah Johnson LOVES me!
Donnie

No comments: