Wednesday, January 23, 2008

HEAVY squat day

So i wake up at the ass crack of noon today and im feeling aweful, like im coming down with a hardcore cold. So i figure before i get sick, ill do 2 of my 3 favorite things as much as possible. I got up went and got some great food and proceded down to "da hood" to squat. Ryan wasnt lifting b/c of his race this weekend but I was so he stuck around to coach/spot me. started with

High Box squats(1" above parallel)
barX5
135x4
225x4 at this point, ryan asks why i was doing 4s and i responded with "i thought i was doing 5" apparently when i have weight on my back, i forget how to count.
then went to
315X1 decided to go heavy
405X1
405X1
435X1, got it pretty easy so i decided to go up
455X 1/8th I bombed it bad. I dont think my stance was correct and i got pinned to the box. I have a video of it and ill post it as soon as its uploaded

at this point i started feeling the hurt

Barbell stepups
135X6/leg
185X5/leg and i sturggled. After that i called it a day and limped away. Apparently that was what it took for my sicknes to set in. Im hurting like hell right now and plan on taking a nap. I want to hit winger tonight and maybe green iggy but its still up in the air

my 3rd favorite thing is sex,
Donnie

No comments: