Wednesday, May 28, 2008

News in my life

I recently wrote an article on apathy and self responsibility... Just messing around really. I didnt do it for a purpose, but i ended up showing it to elliot, ryan and a few others. After reading it, they encouraged me to submit it to a few different training websites to be published. So after carefully thinking of a title, and doing a once over for grammar and spelling, i submited the article to Elitefts.com, HulseStrength.com and Criticlebench.com. ill let you know when or if they are published.

Im going to chicago on friday to see an old good friend who moved away last may. I miss him alot and i cant wait to have a couple beers with him and BUllshit. Hes a very successful entrepreneur and i could learn alot from him. Besides that, nothing else is happening, still looking for a job that will pay me what im worth. Ill find it soon enough and when i do, things will get going and and ill get out of my rut.

good things come to those......who bust thier ass and go get it!

No comments: