Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Now onto this weeks

Saturday i did some serious GPP with some members of the softball team
was out doing batting and fielding practice for over 2 hours.... from 1030-1 on a hot ass humid summer day in florida. After that i was as drained as michael Jackson at a chuck e cheese lock-in( I shouldnt say that, I really like Mike. Besides, what if he reads this, can he sue me? Please dont sue me Michael)

Monday, i decided to skip camp to go to the cleawater Threashers game(they are a 1a farm team for the philies) It was 11 dollars for a ticket and all you can eat food from 6-9pm...Im pretty sure they snagged My buddy Mike and I's photo with a "do not serve" text underneath. We tore that place up!

But i did get a bench session in before hand, heres how it went

stretch/warm up -10 push ups/light lat pull down set and a pregame dump

BarXreps(working on tucking/belly up
135X5
225X3
335X1
added shirt(2ply) and wrist wraps
375X miss.. brought it down to damn near my neck... just a form error
375X1 much better
I stil didnt like my form though so instead of going heavy, i just dropped the weight on worked on form
315X6 or 7. Just working on tucking and bringing it to my belly. Ryan says im pressing it back to far so I have to work on that as well. Over all, it was a good bench session

Close grip Lat pull down
2X10-12 reps, increasing weight

Thick bar(2inch) Curls

BarXreps
65X12
95X10
115X6

then we went to wendys... good times, good times. Ryan is reverting to old ways and its good to see. Double stacks for all!

No comments: