Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New fru-fru gym for me

Im swithing my commercial gym this week b/c frankly, I dont use it that much(b/c of strength camp) and this new one cost half as much as the old one. Plus a couple of my friends(who train bodybuilding style) train there and i figure i can jump in with them when the time comes.

So thursday was one of those days. One of my friends is an old training partner from03/04 so its good to train with him again. We started with some skwats.

135X5
225x5
275X3
315X1
335X1
365X1
405X1/2... missed it, but oh well, ill get it next time.

Next we did some Partnet assited GHR's on the floor.

3 setsX 6-9 reps, getting real low.

next was donkey Calf raises, which i would regret later on

3 setsX reps.

Good training and I was super sore for the next 3 days.

No comments: