Thursday, November 29, 2007

skipped a day

Ok, so wednesday i trained at strengthcamp with ryan and elliot. Ryan has this new unholy contraption that was probably created by the same sick fucks who thought up Saw 1,2 and 3. Anyway, its called the prowler and to say this thing is brutal is to say that the sun is "kinda hot." we did 5- 60 yard sprints with this push sled, 2 of which were weighted with only 50 lbs. Out of all the squat days , lunge till i puke days and DL days in my life, ive never hurt this bad. I did my best to hide it from ryan cuz he goes home and gets off on this sick and twisted form of Quote""" Training"""" but it was no use. i was crying like a baby who just sucked down a bowl of creamy shit. After we rolled ourselved back up to the gym from the street, we did a couple sets of tire flips just to completely fuck my nervous system, then called it a night.

now Later on that night we all did the usual wednesday night Green iguana thing and I of couse had to be drug on the dance floor. So there i am,looking like Corky from "life goes on" out on the dance floor, just a flaling around trying to not collapse under my own weight. My legs were shot.

today i went to bodymill to do some BB training. I got there and of course it was }skinny kid with abs and hot chick" night at the gym. Needless to say im neither of the above, so i felt out of the loop. That eventually affected my training for some reason and i didnt get a good back workout in. So, that said I got pissed at myself and went up stairs and smoked the shit out of me basic training style for about 12-15 mins, Just to make sure i got some kind of result for attending my training today. I hate it when i get those days where i Just dont want to do shit..... and the hot chick with shoulders comparable to mine training next to me didnt help AT ALL!




Diet? Diet is good. I kinda sharted breakfast up with an egg and cheese sammy and a sausage egg and cheese breakfast burrito, but the rest of the day was good, despite my offices devilish attempts to keep me in my currrent state of fatness. Alas, i thawrted off all attempts and survived what i afectionatly now call "the 12 hours of suck!"


i think im gonna publish this now, this shit is too "witty" to keep to myself.

bubbaaaaaye-Mac(supertroopers)

No comments: